[Namron] ISO: Pecan Wood

bobby harlow ironstorm34 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 22 10:21:58 PDT 2009

as long as we're discussing wood<EG>,,,,i have a black walnut tree in my yard that has some pretty good sized trunks and branches.it is free is you come get it.it does need to be chopped down etc etc.i dont know how good it is for smoking foods,but i know it's a great wood for furniture etc,,if you're interested,please contact me offlist..thanks....