[Namron] Merchants/SCA starter kit.

Epperson, Sheryl eppersos at oge.com
Thu Sep 24 06:27:01 PDT 2009

It also depends on what you mean by an SCA starter kit.

If you mean basic feast gear, garb, etc., there may be a merchant there who has enough variety to get you started.

If you mean a basic fighter kit-helm, knees, elbows, etc., quite probably not.  I haven't seen very many merchants with armor at most events lately.  Unless it's a large event, they probably don't sell enough to make it worthwhile, unless they're planning on going to the event anyway.

I agree with the others, contact the local hospitaler for whichever group you're closest to, you should be able to find them on the groups website.  In Ada, your closest group may be Namron, and our website is namron.ansteorra.org.   Or post what you're looking for here, if it's not garb. Someone may have what you're looking for, to loan even if not to sell.

Annabelle