[Namron] Advanced Archery Practice

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 20:14:25 PDT 2009

Sounds good. I will get there early this week and make sure that the
gate is open. I have a spare set of targets that I use that I will take
for shooting at. I will also take my truck and some clippers (I use the
side rails of the bed of the pickup to stand on to reach up to grab the
branches) since I noticed last week that the lower branches were hanging
down pretty low on the 40 yard target and if you did not stand in the
right spot you could hit some of them when you try to hit the target.

If anyone needs directions please call me on my cell phone.

Vincenti
361-6761