[Namron] Heraldry

David Reynolds oldblue_ at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 30 04:34:43 PDT 2009

 Protectorate XXXIII appears to be on pace for big things.  We will have a full royal progress, including their Stellar Majesties and their Stellar Highnesses.  We will recognize two new champions (for heavy and rapier).  If you are interested in or willing to help with Heraldry for this event we welcome all aid.  We have opportunties for list heraldry, court heraldry and stunt heraldry.  Come one, come all.  Help us ensure that the throng of people who come to our event will have a great experience.