[Namron] Newcomer's Meeting Recap

Lord Orlando Di Gilead orlando at agilejedi.com
Sat Apr 3 15:34:23 PDT 2010

Greetings All,
    All I can say is WOW! The newcomer's meeting was an unqualified success.
I must have talked to at least twenty new comers. I was truly humbled by the
showing made by our populace.

We had artisan's engaged in illumination, painting, metal, leather and wax
work. We were preparing the Baronial Achievement for painting on the new
pavillion. Our fighters were teaching classes and demoing both rapier and
chivalric combat. We had archery displays. The food served by Kelly's folks
at the hidden castle was awesome. All in all it was a true tour de force for
our recruitment efforts.

So far it looks like we will have a good many new comers at fighter
practice, A&S and scribal. Everyone, please thank Chris McKinley for
organizing this event. Now, we just need to keep track of all the new names
and make sure they know about our great activities like Bardic and A&S
nights as well as the martial arts.

Orlando

Checkout my blog @ http://blog.agilejedi.com
Checkout my homepage @ http://www.agilejedi.com