[Namron] NRFP

Patrick cmcullum at cox.net
Mon Apr 5 10:19:42 PDT 2010

Fighting, fighting, and more fighting.

There will be a Northern Regional Fighter Practice Sunday afternoon April 11th 1-6 directly following the Wiesenfeuer Baronial. The practice will be held in the normal area next too D'Alder's home. I apologize for the short notice, however considering the calendar and the fact that we will already have a wonderful turnout for Baronial and Investiture I thought it would be a grand opportunity to extend the fun.  If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

Lord Alexander Marcellus

Knights Marshal

Barony of Namron

4056940667