[Namron] Beltane's FINAL Planning meeting - Tonight!

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 06:54:20 PDT 2010

WOW, Beltane is only 11 days away!

Eldern Hills had a great event this weekend, even if it was a little bit
wet. They did Archery, Rapier, and Heavy Weapons fighting in the rain.

The planning meeting tonight will be at the Hidden Castle, located at
1309 SW 24th Avenue in Norman and will start at 7:00pm.

Final planning will need to be discussed with back up plans made just in
case of rain or other problems.

We will need to be sure that every activity is ready to go or if there
are any problems or holdups so that we can make sure that everything is
ready.

I made a number of updates to the website with information and / or
suggestions from a number of people (I hope I got them all). If you see
anything I missed please let me know so that I can get it taken care of.

YIS,

Margherita de Mantua
Vincenti da Murano
Beltane Co-Autocrats