[Namron] Barony of Namron 's Beltane / Investiture is just 1 week away

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 20:09:53 PDT 2010

This message looks like it never got through the Northern regional list
so I am sending it again, please forgive me if you receive twice.

Greetings unto the most excellent populace of the Kingdom of Ansteorra!

The Barony of Namron is hosting Beltane / Investiture on April 30th
through May 2nd 2010.

This event promises to be one of the best ever hosted by Namron! We have
the step-down of our beloved Baron Donnchadh who has done so many things
for the barony and the investiture of our new Baron & Baroness, Lord
Orlando and Lady Caterina. We will also have competitions to select 5
new champions for the Barony.

If that is not enough, we have Celtic games, May Pole dancing,
children's activities, table decorating, and a sumptuous Feast being
prepared by HL Tadhg who will also be holding his vigil starting after
evening court.

The Beltane website is: http://sites.google.com/a/scaevent.org/beltane/

ACCEPS is still available for a few more days.

YIS,

Co-Autocrats for Beltane
Lady Margherita de Mantua
Lord Vincenti da Murano