[Namron] Easter Sunday Shoot -- THIS WEEKEND!

Robert Atwood rob at mummersguild.com
Fri Apr 2 14:45:39 PDT 2010

Thanks to Ld Kristen's inspirational idea, we'll be the third kingdom in the Known World to take part in the annual Bunny Shoot.  Prizes will be awarded based on archers' ability to shoot bunnies at 20, 30, and 40 yards!

Pray, come one and come all!  The weather looks GREAT!  It's been too long since we've shot (my poor bow is feeling lonely!).

Additionally, I'll be fletching some arrows at the newcomer meeting this Saturday, so feel free to stop by for information, to fletch, or just to pass the time!

Thanks,

Ld Robert o' the Faire
Namron Archery Marshal