[Namron] Baronial Work day and Tent Painting Next Sunday

Lord Orlando Di Gilead orlando at agilejedi.com
Sun Apr 4 19:23:54 PDT 2010

Greetings All,
    One panel of the baronial pavilion has been traced and now we must paint
it! We will be having another work day next Sunday @ Baron Donnchadh's
house. We will begin at 11AM and continue until everything is done or we're
worn out. Most of the projects will focus on preparation for Beltane. His
excellency has a huge garage that we can hang the new pavillion (still
unnamed) in while it dries. We will have other projects that can be
completed in front of the television. So, even if you aren't very good at
painting we can still find something for you to help with.

Furthermore, if you would like to bring a snack or other dish, please do so.

The address is:
3101 SW 124th Street
Oklahoma City, Ok

As I said, we will meet at 11am. Cat and I look forward to seeing everyone
there!

Orlando

Checkout my blog @ http://blog.agilejedi.com
Checkout my homepage @ http://www.agilejedi.com