[Namron] Wiesenfeuer Baronial and Acting Update

a a princeisabitteroldman at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 7 14:18:44 PDT 2010

I hope to get several people together to read some of the play Saturday at the event.This will be sort of a combined audition and rehearsal but you don't need to commit yourself to join us to participate Saturday.If you have any interest in helping us{or even if you don't}please join us about 3:00 in the pavilion area and if you have an extra copy of the play you might bring it in case we need more.I'm told it's not bad luck to mention the title in an e-mail so for those who don't know the play is "Macbeth." I didn't mention the title before because there are superstitions about saying the title.I don't worry about it myself but I guess some people do.

 We've got eight people who seem pretty interested interested but we still neeed more than that to do Shakespeare.I've been recruiting a little since my e-mails and have a few more possibles;MEN are especially neeeded.Right now it looks like I'm going to have a lot of women playing men's roles.

                        Edward