[Namron] Newcomers' Encampment at Wiesenfeuer Baronial

Chris McKinley baguakali at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 12:40:48 PDT 2010

Greetings, Everyone!

I'm running a Newcomers' encampment at Baronial this weekend.  I'm
making a beef barley vegetable stew for Friday night in case any of
them forgot to have dinner before heading out to their first event.  I
will also have iced tea and coffee available in the camp.

I plan on being there as early Friday evening as I can manage.  If
anyone wishes to help set up the camp, I'd greatly appreciate the
help.  I have up to six people, two couples and two individuals,
saying they intend to come.  As they show up, I'd like to be able to
help them set up tents.  They all know about the need to bring camp
chairs, but if anyone has an extra or two, they rarely go to waste and
would be appreciated.

Whether you can help out on Friday or not, I'd also be grateful if
everyone from Namron who comes to Baronial would at least drop by and
welcome the new folks to the SCA.  Let's keep building these
friendships!  Thanks in advance to anyone who is able to assist.

Sincerely,

Lord Christopher MacFionndlaigh
Namron Hospitaler