[Namron] Newcomers' Encampment at Wiesenfeuer Baronial

caitrinscottage at aol.com caitrinscottage at aol.com
Thu Apr 8 12:44:08 PDT 2010

What a terrific idea!
Caitrin

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris McKinley <baguakali at gmail.com>
To: namron at lists.ansteorra.org
Sent: Thu, Apr 8, 2010 2:40 pm
Subject: [Namron] Newcomers' Encampment at Wiesenfeuer Baronial

Greetings, Everyone!
I'm running a Newcomers' encampment at Baronial this weekend.  I'm
aking a beef barley vegetable stew for Friday night in case any of
hem forgot to have dinner before heading out to their first event.  I
ill also have iced tea and coffee available in the camp.
I plan on being there as early Friday evening as I can manage.  If
nyone wishes to help set up the camp, I'd greatly appreciate the
elp.  I have up to six people, two couples and two individuals,
aying they intend to come.  As they show up, I'd like to be able to
elp them set up tents.  They all know about the need to bring camp
hairs, but if anyone has an extra or two, they rarely go to waste and
ould be appreciated.
Whether you can help out on Friday or not, I'd also be grateful if
veryone from Namron who comes to Baronial would at least drop by and
elcome the new folks to the SCA.  Let's keep building these
riendships!  Thanks in advance to anyone who is able to assist.
Sincerely,
Lord Christopher MacFionndlaigh
amron Hospitaler
ttp://lists.ansteorra.org/listinfo.cgi/namron-ansteorra.org