[Namron] Newcomers' Encampment at Wiesenfeuer Baronial

Chris McKinley baguakali at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 20:47:23 PDT 2010

I regret to announce that the stew I've made for the Newcomers'
encampment would present a problem for the Wiesenfeuer tavern, who are
charging a dollar a bowl for their beef stew and a piece of cornbread
Friday night.  So, in the interest of goodwill, I will be freezing
mine and bringing it to the Newcomers' encampment at Beltane instead.
I will still be providing coffee and tea at the Baronial encampment,
but I encourage those interested in a meal Friday night to patronize
the tavern.

Lord Christopher MacFionndlaigh
Namron Hospitaler