[Namron] UPDATE: A&S Night

Michele Atwood shell.atwood at gmail.com
Sun Apr 11 19:59:07 PDT 2010

Speaking of A&S night - I know I should have done this early and for that I
am sorry but...

We need donations for prize baskets for Beltane! A&S Night would be a
fantastic opportunity to bring any donations you might have! We need quite a
few donations to fill all the baskets needed for Beltane - the baronial
prize coffers are light right now but our barony is rich in talent and heart
so I know there's no cause for despair.

Please remember - donations don't have to be something you make yourself and
all levels of craftspeople are encouraged to participate. Even donations of
a few baskets themselves would be loverly! I'm sorry I can't be there
tomorrow night myself but my surgery is scheduled for tomorrow afternoon.
Rob will collect the donations for me. If you can't bring a donation
tomorrow but have something for the prize baskets, please contact me off
list and we can arrange pick up. You can email shell.atwood at gmail.com or
call 650-5411.

Thanks!
Melina