[Namron] Newcomer's Meeting Recap

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Sat Apr 3 18:17:06 PDT 2010

This was a fantastic effort by everyone involved!  I would like to make
a special thanks to Chris for organizing it and calling everyone that
had signed up at Medfair.

The time that everyone took to show up with so many things for new
comers to sit down and look at and to actually touch, hold, work with,
and get to experience was great.

Chris told me that he thinks there was about 27 new comers there today.
If we can keep working with this group we should be able to get a number
of new people that are interested in a wide range of activities.

Thanks again to everyone that was there today.

Vincenti