[Namron] Envious

Adelheid Lilje adelheid_lilje at live.com
Mon Apr 12 08:08:27 PDT 2010

Someone would have to call th Oklahoma Tax Commission, Motor Vehicle Division, Special Plate Section at 405-521-2468 to see what we need to do to be considered in the special legislation for 2010.  I do know that we would need 100 applications for the approved design within 180 days after passing the legislation.  It is also an additional 18-38 dollar fee each year on top of the regular license tag fee depending on where our 501-C falls in their requirements.

YIS,
Adelheid :)