[Namron] Envious

Daniel (Linus) Garbelman doxygen at cox.net
Tue Apr 13 19:58:12 PDT 2010

Greetings All,

If the legislation were proposed and passed this summer, we would have until
April 1st  of next year to get 100 prepaid applications. Otherwise, everyone
’s money would be returned and we would have to start all over. The fee is
around 18 dollars. There is an option to add an additional $20 fee to go to
the organization being honored/promoted that would raise the total fee to
$38.

I will start cross posting to other lists test the waters elsewhere. Do we
have a volunteer who would research how to submit this for legislation?

As for the artwork, anyone have suggestions other than: Gold plate with
black letters and the ten point mullet on the left? “Oklahoma” on top and
“Linus is Awesome”, err..uhh “Kingdom of Ansteorra” across the bottom.
Oooooo, I wonder who will get “KING” reserved? or “PRINCES” (7 letters max,
sorry Donnchadh).

Oklahoma is OK, but Ansteorra is Awesome!!!,
Lord Linus