[Namron] Acting Update

David Reynolds oldblue_ at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 27 17:55:39 PDT 2010

The preliminary round of the bardic competition will run from 2PM - 5PM.  It will be a come and go as you please competion, so that people do not have to choose between doing bardic or doing other activities.  From the list of competitors we will pick a group of finalists, probably 5-10 depending on number of competitors and quality of work.  This should allow us to keep the finals to around an hour to an hour and a half.