[Namron] OT: Phone Issues

Andrew Steeley turnbull570 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 17 16:40:04 PDT 2010

Synopsis: My phone stopped working right and I sent it in to get repaired.  I got a loaner phone and since Verizon does not use SIM cards lost my contact list.  I have my phone back now, but they had to wipe the memory.  I have lost my entire contact list.  (My bad, since verizon does offer a backup assistant feature that I did not use until today...)

Request:  If you think I should have your number in my contact list please send me a text with your name so I know who y'all are again.

Thank you much in advance,
Andrew Turnbull