[Namron] Wiesenfeuer A&S for Sept

Kimberlee Friend pirateladyeltd at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 31 07:20:09 PDT 2010

Reminder that A&S for the month of September will be this Thursday, Sept 2 at
7pm at HL Branislava's house.  The guest instructor will be the legendary
Master Finnacan Dubh!  We will be learning how to do pewter casting using
soapstone molds.  We'll have a blast with Master Finnacan and we'll learn
something as well. For those who have never been to A&S at HL Branislava's house
the address is located at 612 Brookwood Drive in south OKC (73139).  If you have
any questions about the class please feel free to give me a call at either
619-1938 hm or 609-4549 cell, or shoot me an email I won't be home from work
till close to 7pm.  That said I will be at A&S on Thursday but I will be running
late.(15-20 minutes, work sucks)  I'll catch up when I get there!  Hope to see
everyone there!

YIS
Lady Deirdre ni'Raghailligh
Deputy A&S