[Namron] Namron stickers for Sale at pop

Kirsten Pupek dnk_p at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 1 21:01:07 PDT 2010

Greetings all!
I regret to say that Barone Orlando and I will not be at populace meeting this Tuesday. Barone Orlando is away for a few weeks with the Army and I will be traveling for work, but Baroness Gwyneth has graciously agreed to sit in for us. We will miss seeing you all!

In other news, the new Namron bumper stickers have arrived and will be for sale at the pop meeting! Stickers are $3 a piece. Please see Lady Margherita to purchase one.
Hugs and love to all!
YIS,
Baronessa Caterina