[Namron] Namron stickers for Sale at pop

Pukhta 'Pooky' Lovtsevich pookyloves at gmail.com
Sun Aug 1 22:18:20 PDT 2010

To see our Dowager Baroness Gwyneth sit on the thrown again even for a
day, I might have to skip Pennsic this year.

Joshua Llywyllyn de Boer du Polderslot

Every moment within the SCA is a precious gift. A precious gift
wherein we might create the memories of every lifetime. Every lifetime
of happiness and joyful memories is The~Dream! ~Pooky