[Namron] roof raisng

Kathryn Gordon kathrynelainegordon at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 2 08:33:39 PDT 2010

I have a request for anyone wanting to do some work I have the rafters for my
house from the tornado damage now, but have had two contracts back out on
putting the roof up do to lack of help due to all the houses being worked on.  I
have a four bedroom three bath home, I will pay for qualified worker/help to
help put the roof up I will have all the materials and equipment needed  anyone
interested please contact me at kathryngordon at sbcglobal.net or call my cell at
405-514-4099 or call my parents where I am staying till I get my home livable at
405-364-5819 ask for me Kathryn or my father Ralph Rider.  I miss everyone and
hope to start camping again soon as I get this done thanks for reading this.

Kathryn Gordon
Lady Kathryn atte Unicorn
Matriarch Inn of the Weeping Unicorn