[Namron] CANCELED: Namron/Skorragardr Archery Practice. *grumble*

Robert Atwood rob at mummersguild.com
Sat Aug 7 08:43:05 PDT 2010

Well, once again the weather is failing to cooperate, friends.  That's another practice we'll be missing before GAA.  Just a reminder, though, GAA is coming up fast!  The last weekend of the month will be an absolute blast filled with great food (the tavern is going to blow you away), fun (lots of shoots being put together by some of the most creative archers in the known world!), and fellowship (it's a great time to spend some time with your brothers and sisters of the bow!)

I'm looking forward to seeing you all there, and at archery practice NEXT week... I've ordered up some cooler weather!

Very truly yours,

Ld. Robert o' the Faire

Namron's Most Handsome Currently Serving Archery Marshall