[Namron] Wiesenfeuer A&S Night

Kimberlee Friend pirateladyeltd at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 9 09:13:11 PDT 2010

Reminder that tonight, Monday Aug 9th,  is the A&S night for Wiesenfeuer this
month.  No planned class is scheduled tonight but we encourage all to come over
to work on current projects while we discuss future A&S classes for the Barony.
A&S is at HL Branislava's house located at 612 Brookwood Drive in south OKC
(73139) and starts at 7pm.  If anyone wants to work on their lampwork skills
please let me know and I will make sure the lampwork stuff comes with me to the
meeting.  Any question please send me an email or call 609-4549.

YIS
Lady Deirdre ni'Raghailligh
Deputy A&S
Barony of Wiesenfeuer