[Namron] Grand Assembly of Archers - Waterbearing

Rose rose_welch at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 12 18:26:45 PDT 2010

Greetings!

As you know, Grand Assembly of Archers is August 27th - 29th at Camp Dakani, in Oklahoma City. It's just about two weeks away, and we are still looking for waterbearing volunteers, including one or two people who are willing to help coordinate the secondary station.

I also need people to contact me if they would like to donate items for waterbearing. We need fruits, veggies, and cookies.

You can contact me by telephone at (580) 514-9764 or by e-mail at rose_welch at yahoo.com if you'd like to volunteer to help waterbear or to donate items. Thanks!

-Rose the Obnoxious
(580) 514-9764
rose_welch at yahoo.com

Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared. -Buddha