[Namron] Fwd: Making Loaner Garb--Monday August 23, 2010

Vallie Copley vallie.copley at gmail.com
Sun Aug 22 18:47:01 PDT 2010

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Making Loaner Garb--Monday August 23, 2010
Date: 	Mon, 16 Aug 2010 23:00:10 -0600
From: 	Vallie Copley <vallie.copley at gmail.com>
SkorragardrVirtualSkald at yahoogroups.com

Greetings Unto the Populace!!!!!

We invite you to come and help out in making loaner garb for our barony.
The hospitaler Chris obtained quite a few yards of material to put
towards making tunics and such to build up the loaner garb stash.  We
will be meeting at the open A & S night on Monday August 23, 2010 at the
Hidden Castle.  There will be a few extra sewing machines, so come out
and help us get some new garb made to go into the loaner garb stash :-)

YIS,

Margherita
Namron Seneschal

Come on out to an Open A&S night at the Hidden Castle. We get started
around 6:30 p.m. If you're not familiar with the Hidden Castle
(previously Buzz's), it's at 1309 SW 24th Ave.,
Norman.
Directions:
(*From North*) Take I-35 South to Norman. Take the Lindsay Ave. exit.
Turn left at the light onto Lindsay Ave (at the end of the exit ramp.)
Follow Lindsay Ave to SW 24th Ave (1st light after you leave I-35.) Turn
right onto SW 24th Ave. Take the 1st available left onto Briggs St. The
Hidden Castle is on your right.
(*From South*)Take I-35 North to Norman. Take the Lindsay Ave. exit.
Turn right onto Lindsay Ave. Follow Lindsay Ave to SW 24th Ave (1st