[Namron] A blessed event

Svan Coldbrowskaldsson ldsvan at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 19:25:53 PDT 2010

Unto Lord Gunnar and Captin Sky,   Congratulations on your up coming
event. Im sure your "loving family" feels the same as I do. May the
Gods look down on you. May the Gods give you all you deserve. May the
Gods bring to you all that you have brought upon the world. May the
Gods remember all of the deeds you have done. May the Gods show to all
your reward for all you have done. Odin I ask this in troth. Thor I
ask this in troth. Freya I ask this in troth. Loki I ask this in
troth.