[Namron] Lost and found at GAA

debbie mitchell debmaschino at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 30 15:25:35 PDT 2010

Greetings!!!!

Hope all that came to GAA had a fantastic time! The shoots were awesome, and the revel was...well to say the least, interesting;)

Here is a list of the items that were found after the event that I have in my possession. If they are yours, let me know and I will arrange to get them back to you.

1 tobacco pipe

1 black sock

1 glass mug with etched design

1 50# (?) Shakespeare bow, found with loaner stuff

1 leather quiver with white and red crested arrows

1 folding chair, wooden with a fabric seat, found at the Wiesenfeuer baronial pavilion

1 green and white striped tunic

Can someone send this on to the Calontir and Eldern Hills lists please? And any others that you know there were guests from.

OH and by the way, Pooky found his phone :)

YIS,

Colette
405-520-2287
debmaschino at yahoo.com