[Namron] some schoolin'

Maleah baroness_maleah at cox.net
Fri Aug 27 15:22:24 PDT 2010

The Argent Fleur is for someone who brings wordfame to the Barony for their Arts and Sciences. The Krigshelt is a super storm, given to those members of OHSS that have continued working above and beyond after receiving their Order of the Heart of the Sable Storm. These are few and far between as merits their significance. The Jewish Mothers of Namron are those who selflessly give of their time and talents to "mother" others, and no you do NOT have to be female to receive this (just ask Sheik Abdullah). You must eat, you must eat! Have you had anything to drink lately? No, it's alright, I'll just sit in the dark and suffer..........

BTW, the insignia for an Argent Fleur is the flat braided ribbons, think Torsade except only blue and white. The Krigshelt is the Silver Storm that you see some of us wearing and the Jewish Mother insignia is a silver spoon incised in the bowl with a storm.

Maleah

PS I had tried to post this earlier, so if it shows up twice, my apologies.