[Namron] GAA Pooky in Trouble

Pukhta 'Pooky' Lovtsevich pookyloves at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 15:16:29 PDT 2010

"Call off the hounds"

My phone was in the mug containing the silverware that I was
delivering with the dinners to those in need who could not make it up
to the pavilion to acquire the yummies.

YaY!

Now I need everyone to call me to make sure I have your correct number
and so I can tell you how much I love you and how thankful I am that
you are part of my life!

Big Hugs,
Pooky

918-781-9652 at least for now...

Every moment within the SCA is a precious gift. A precious gift
wherein we might create the memories of every lifetime. Every lifetime
of happiness and joyful memories is The~Dream! ~Pooky