[Namron] Protectorate around the corner

Clint clintmcullum at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 13:10:58 PDT 2010

My good Lord's and ladies,

Protectorate is just around the corner.  I appreciate all of you that have stepped up to help with this wonderful event.  I am going to post the information on who I have doing what at this time.

Feast Steward:         Honorable Lord Baric Firehand

Gate Steward:          Rose the Obnoxious

MOC:                      Kiernan Ashta and Lady Afsenae Na Siosal.

Nobles Lunch:          Lady Deirdre ni'Raghalligh and Honorable Lady Valia of the Mist

Water Bearing          Candilyn Banlleath

Chirurgeon:                ??????

Basket'Ocrat(3)         Baroness Ayesha de Warwick

Decorations:              Amber

Restroom Steward:    Lorenzo (YOU ARE THE AWSOME!)