[Namron] Linda Linn Retirement

JOHN variglog at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 7 19:50:42 PST 2010

Please join us in celebrating Linda Linn's 26 years as Coordinator of the
Norman Medieval Fair!

Linda has decided to turn the reigns over to her outstanding assistant Anne
Marie (my apologize if I misspelled her name) and a reception celebrating
Linda's retirement will be hosted from 2 to 4 pm this coming Friday,
December 10 in Room B2/4 of the Thurman J. White Forum Building on the OU
Campus.  The Forum is located at 1704 Asp Ave, about 2 blocks south of the
dormitory towers.  There is plenty of non permit parking around the
building.

In Service

Herr Wolfgang