[Namron] New website has landed!

Barone Orlando Di Gilead orlando at agilejedi.com
Thu Dec 9 13:27:09 PST 2010

Greetings All!

The new website has landed! Go check it out at http://www.baronyofnamron.org

The old site automatically redirects to the new one. The new website will
allow us to update information more quickly and without the need of an FTP
client, HTML or even knowing what that stuff is ;-)

We are still making tweaks to the site. Most of the old content WILL be
moved over soon. So, if you notice anything out of place, just send a
pleasantly discreet email to Margherita. Once we have our new webminister
installed they will be responsible for keeping it up-to-date.

in service,
HE Orlando

Checkout my blog @ http://blog.agilejedi.com
Checkout my homepage @ http://www.agilejedi.com