[Namron] Wiesenfeuer A&S Tonight!

Kimberlee Friend pirateladyeltd at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 14 09:17:55 PST 2010

Don't forget that tonight is Wiesenfeuer's A&S!  Tonight starting at 7pm at HL
Branislava's house (located at 612 Brookwood Drive in south OKC 73139) we will
be going over different sewing methods; several ways to do a neckline, pleats,
cuffs and collars, adding trim, and more.  There will be several members of the
populace explaining their techniques to those who are interested.  So bring that
piece garb that's not quite finished cause your stuck and we'll see if we can
help you get it finished.  There will be a couple of sewing machines available
to use but if you have one you want to bring please do.  As always if you have
any questions please feel free to give me a call (609-4549) or shoot me an
email.

YIS
HL Deirdre ni'Raghailligh
Deputy A&S
Barony of Wiesenfeuer

p.s. I will be traveling from my home to Branislava's between 6:15 and 7:00
tonight and will not answer my phone while driving so if you need driving
directions please call Branislava at (405) 650-8121 or give me a call earlier.