[Namron] Fwd: [Northkeep] Siege authorizations

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Sun Dec 12 21:12:37 PST 2010

FYI -

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [Northkeep] Siege authorizations
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 22:30:36 -0600
From: Chuck Kaun <jack_a_lope31 at hotmail.com>
To: <wolfstar at yahoogroups.com>, <mooneschadowe at yahoogroups.com>,
<northkeep at lists.ansteorra.org>

Greetings

I will be gone at work until the first/second week of january.  At that
point, I will be making the rounds to work with people for authorizing
in siege.  I am working on coming up with plans for a counterweighted
treb and ballista along with appromximate price costs and will send
those out within the next week or so.

Please pass this on to Wiesenfeuer, Namron, Eldern and Bonwicke's lists
so that everyone who wants to will be able to plan ahead for when I come
by with toys.
   your For all of you who want to play with the big toys, start getting
your armor together and read up on the information.  you can find the
seige handbook and update here:

http://www.sca.org/officers/marshal/docs/siege/siege_engines_handbook.pdf

http://www.sca.org/officers/marshal/docs/siege/SiegeHandbookUpdate.pdf

YIS,