[Namron] non sca related topic.

mikea mikea at mikea.ath.cx
Thu Dec 16 05:56:01 PST 2010

On Wed, Dec 15, 2010 at 09:11:47PM -0800, Len Billett wrote:
> does anyone know a good site where you can view your family coat of arms for
> free w/o having to buy anything. I was trying to research my family C.O.A and
> have come up with 3 different versions so far..

"family coat of arms"? Ain't No Such Animal. Arms are _personal_.

Anyone trying to get you to buy anything related to your "family coat of
arms" is selling hogwash and moonbeams.

--
Mike Andrews        /   Michael Fenwick    Barony of Namron, Ansteorra
mikea at mikea.ath.cx  /   Amateur Extra radio operator W5EGO