[Namron] Christmas Caroling

Heather / Droen wolfyheather at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 16 22:12:22 PST 2010

It was lovely seeing you and everyone else who showed up at the VA tonight, your
grace!  :)  We had a great time wandering the halls and singing around the
central staircase (what great acoustics!!!) - it truly was a pleasure to spend
an evening in your collective company.  Thank you *all* from the bottom of my
heart for your participation and your generous hearts!

Next week we will be doing some roaming caroling out and about - please watch
the list and the A&S page on our shiny new http://www.baronyofnamron.org/ for
more information.

 YIS,
Lady Droen O'Rourke