[Namron] Gulf Wars is only 84 days away!

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Sun Dec 19 10:10:35 PST 2010

Greetings unto the tremendous populace of Wiesenfeuer, Namron, and
Skorragardr!

After visiting with Their Excellencies from both Wiesenfeuer and Namron
it has been decided that Namron would extend an open invitation to
anyone in Wiesenfeuer to camp with Namron. So if you are wanting to camp
with this combined group be sure to select Barony of Namron as your camp
group so that we can get as much land as possible. If you select Barony
of Wiesenfeuer we have no idea where you might wind up! Normally we are
almost directly across the road from the Ansteorran Gate.

Namron has already created a website to help coordinate the efforts of
those people going to Gulf Wars - http://gulfwars.baronyofnamron.org/

I have been appointed as the Gulf Wars coordinator for the this effort.
We already have people that are working on a variety of things such as
land, meal plan, and NEW and improved showers!

I know that we all have lots to do and Preregistration is already open.
Some of the things that we will be having group workdays on will be for
sewing, armoring, fletching, taping, gluing, sanding, and cooking.

We are expecting this to be one of our greatest years ever and are
looking forward to the event. We will have a couple of planning meetings
so that everyone that is interested will be able to meet and discuss the
event.

All of the workdays, meetings, and projects will be announced here on
the lists to make sure everyone know about them.

This is a great event for everyone to go to. We are not the host for
this event so it makes it possible for us to fight, shoot archery, go to
classes, see a large number of vendors, and see people not just from our
kingdom but others as well.

If you see anything that is missing from the website or have any
suggestions as we are preparing for this great event please contact me.

YIS,

Vincenti
GW Coordinator, Namron
361-6761