[Namron] New Year's Eve Party...Tadhg and Meraud's...Friday

Tadhg ld_tadhg at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 30 10:08:27 PST 2010

Greetings,

Once again, it is time to welcome in the New Year!

So, join us in welcoming it in with good friends and good cheer...and maybe a few board games as we wait for 2011!

The festivities kick off at 7 p.m., the champagne (and sparkling grape juice) will open at the New Year, and we'll go well into it. BYOB, if you have a favorite. (Directions at bottom.)

We look forward to seeing you
soon; so, travel safe. Blessings upon you all in this New Year!

Sincerest regards,
Tadhg, Meraud, and the rest of Sept O'Connor

Directions:
Traveling to Norman via I-35.
Take Lindsey exit East (south side of Norman). Continue on Lindsey past
the University of Oklahoma and over the railroad tracks. Follow directions
below, Traveling East on Lindsey.

Traveling East on Lindsey.
Take Lindsey east past E 12th Street. Turn South (right) on Oakhurst Ave.
(2nd light past E 12th St). Follow Oakhurst to the 3-way stop. Turn West
(right) onto Burnt Oak Dr. Our house is on the left, 1840 Burnt Oak Dr.
447-6323

Traveling South on W 12th Street.
Follow E 12th Street South, to Lindsey. Turn East (left) onto Lindsey.
Follow
 Lindsey East to Oakhurst Ave. Turn South (right) on Oakhurst Ave.
(2nd light past E 12th St). Follow Oakhurst to the 3-way stop. Turn West
(right) onto Burnt Oak Dr. Our house is on the left, 1840 Burnt Oak Dr.
447-6323

Traveling West on Rt. 9.
Take Rt. 9 to E 24th Street. Turn North (right) on E 24th St. Take first
left on to Imhoff Rd. Take first available right on to Oakhurst Ave. Follow
Oakhurst Ave. to the stop sign. Turn right onto Oakhurst Ave. (yes, turn
right onto same street). Follow Oakhurst Ave. to the next stop sign. Turn
left on to Burnt Oak Dr. Our house is on the left, 1840 Burnt Oak Dr.
447-6323