[Namron] Potluck at populace tomorrow

Pukhta 'Pooky' Lovtsevich pookyloves at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 10:04:51 PST 2010

Though my appetite wont be with you tonight, my heart is and shall
forever be Namron's. Enjoy the fellowship and as you share smiles,
know that I too am smiling with you.

Pooky of Namron

Every moment within the SCA is a precious gift. A precious gift
wherein we might create the memories of every lifetime. Every lifetime
of happiness and joyful memories is The~Dream!
~ Pooky