[Namron] Christmas Caroling

Heather / Droen wolfyheather at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 13 12:26:21 PST 2010

This week we will be singing in two locations:

Wednesday Night - Santa Fe Place at 1000 S Santa Fe Ave, Moore, OK 73160 - there
was a demo held at this facility in Moore earlier this year.  We will gather at
6:15 and go in to sing about 6:30.

Thursday Night - Norman Veterans Center at 1776 East Robinson St, Norman, OK
73071 - We will gather at 7:15-7:30 at the main entrance and proceed down to the
room together to sing.  Please note that the Veterans Center is no longer at its
location on 12th near Alameda.  They have a big beautiful new building on east
Robinson (just west of the J.D. McCarty Center for those who attended last
week).

It would be nice to know who we are expecting, so if you can either email me or
call (405) 664-6525, we can get a rough list together.  I want to know we have
enough songbooks prepared.  :)

Thank you!  I'm honored and humbled that we have such wonderful people in this
barony who are willing to give up their own time to make the Holiday brighter
for others.

 YIS,
Lady Droen O'Rourke
Namron Minister of Arts & Science