[Namron] Help Days Feb 12,13,14 at Willow and Jon's

Pukhta 'Pooky' Lovvek pookyloves at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 22:29:43 PST 2010

Greetings Ansteorran's and all our Ships at Sea,

Friday, Saturday, and Sunday Feb 12,13,14 starting at 11:ish are BIG
wonderful help days for Willow and Jon! We will be doing low impact
cleaning, sorting as well as kitchen cabinet building and some heavier
stuff.

Some crash space is available. If anyone could supply transportation
from Weisenfeuer to Northkeep for a Lady Helper, that would be extra
wonderful!

If you can show up at: 228 East Mohawk Blvd. Tulsa, OK 74106-2347 your
volunteerism would be very appreciated! My # is 918.781.9652 please
call me for more details,

Thank You!!
Your Beloved Pooky

"The greatest degree of inner tranquility comes from the development
of love and compassion. The more we care for the happiness of others,
the greater is our own sense of well-being." -Tenzin Gyatso, the 14th
Dalai Lama

Please please please, as soon as you see an email is from me, save
yourself the trouble and hit delete or come and ride The Train, the
Pooky Love Train!