[Namron] Gulf Wars Meal Plan!

Lord Orlando Di Gilead orlando at agilejedi.com
Tue Feb 16 14:35:54 PST 2010

Greetings All!

We've had several people sign up for the meal plan already. If you are
interested in participating please sign up as early as possible. If you are
interested in preparing one of the meals please contact me off list.

yis
Orlando

Checkout my blog @ http://blog.agilejedi.com
Checkout my homepage @ http://www.agilejedi.com