[Namron] [Fwd: [NR] POSTPONED - Brewing at Barat's for Beltane]

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 08:55:17 PST 2010

Although the brewing day has been postponed we still need many willing
hands to work on the tent poles. Baron Donnchadh is opening up his
house, garage, and shed so that we can work on them and stay dry!

All of the poles have been cut to length and tent pins have been put in
the top of them. We have 20 poles that are sanded and ready to be sealed
and stained for the Kingdom Pavilion. We have another 50 that need to be
sanded and stained also.

Please bring belt and palm type sanders if you have them, if not come
anyway, we will have some extra sanders and paint brushes for people.
The more people we have the more we can get done. We will also be able
to move the Kingdom trailer outside to give us more room in the shed for
everyone to work!

Start time: 9:00am
Location: Baron Donnchadh's, 3101 SW 124th St.
Oklahoma City, OK 73130
End time: When we get done

Afterwards ... Donnchadh has invited everyone to relax and have a party
to celebrate getting all of the work done!

For more information or directions please e-mail or call either
Donnchadh or myself.

Shameless Plug time.... This is the LAST day for pre-registration for
Gulf War! If you think you might be going, register and send your
information for camping to Donnchadh for land with Namron. If your plans
later make it impossible to attend, refunds are done up until March 1st.

YIS,

Vincenti
Cell: 361-6761