[Namron] Beltane Planning meeting - Feb 21st 7pm

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 12:30:23 PST 2010

We are having a Beltane Planning meeting on Sunday, February 21st at 7pm
at the house of Margherita and Vincenti.

At the last meeting we were able to get volunteers assigned to most of
the positions for getting stuff organized and done. We still need help
in some areas and some of the people that have volunteered are going to
need help in order to complete their tasks.

We will be going over more of the fine tuning of some areas, planning of
how things will flow, areas that still need help, and making sure that
everything is on track for having a great event.

Everyone is welcome to attend and help in the planning of this great event.

If you have any questions or need help with directions please do not
hesitate to contact myself or either of the other co-autocrats.

Doug & Vallie Copley
2604 SW 91st Street
Oklahoma City, OK 73159
Home: 405-378-2209
Cell: 405-361-6761

We are located between May and Penn, just south of SW 89th street. When
we stand on our front porch we can look out and see the Water Tower that
is on SW 89th Street and is all painted.

YIS,

Lady Margherita da Mantua
Lord Vincenti da Murano
Lord Orlando di Gilead