[Namron] Sunday rapier fighter practice

caitrinscottage at aol.com caitrinscottage at aol.com
Mon Feb 1 09:11:41 PST 2010

Greetings Unto the rapier fighters et all
On February 28th  (Sunday) at 1:00pm Jean is hosting an afternoon rapier fighter practice at the Earlywine park in SW Oklahoma City.  This will not conflict with "In the Company of Wolves IX"  (being Sunday afternoon). We would like to follow it up with a pot-luck and cheesy-cheeky rapier movie at our abode immediately afterwards.  We will provide the main dish...(to be determined later)

Children are welcome, but please take note, our kids are grown, and therefor our house is NOT toddler proof in any way, For those with allergies, we have a dog, cat and a fish.

It is a Sunday night (a work night) so we will need to call it an early night..  So come to have fun, come to fight, prepare for Gulf wars, and come to watch some "old movies"  ;-)  Who knows...perhaps some of the moves that Gene Kelly does will motivate you)  ;-) (heck, I know he motives me!  ;-)

It would be easier to meet here at the house and then head over to the park...(the park is literally behind our home)

I will send out a reminder as time gets closer, but wanted to get this date out there  :-)

http://www.mapquest.com/maps?city=Oklahoma+City&state=OK&address=11109+S+Ross+Ave&zipcode=73170-2443&country=US&latitude=35.35644&longitude=-97.56474&geocode=ADDRESS

Our address is
11109 S Ross Ave
Oklahoma city, OK
73170

405-703-3934  <---  home

Hope to see you and if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask  ;-)

Cheers
Caitrin