[Namron] A&S Night

Jacqueline Reynolds jacqueline.reynolds.namron at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 18:32:37 PST 2010

The next A&S night is scheduled for tomorrow, Feb. 8, 2010.  It will
be at Barat & Jacqueline's house located at 1333 Ann's Place, Moore,
OK 73160.  Things will kick off at 6:30 and run until 9:30 pm.  We do
have some projects to work on such as silk banners, so please come out
& help if you can.  We have completed the tabards project.  Woo, hoo!

If you can't make tomorrow night's A&S night, then please plan to join
us for the next one on Feb. 22, 2010 @ the same bat place & bat time.
We have plenty of projects to work on before GW rolls around next month.

We hope to see you there!

Lady Jacqueline