[Namron] Namron camp at Gulf Wars *Information Required*

Donnchadh Beag mac Griogair donnchadh at cornelius.norman.ok.us
Mon Feb 8 09:12:24 PST 2010

Greetings everyone,

So far I have only gotten one response on this.  Surely there are more
people registered than that.  I will need to get this information to the
NR Land Steward, so please make sure you send it in to me.

If you are planning on camping with Namron at Gulf Wars this year,
please make sure and get your pre-registration in and put down Namron as
the group you are camping with.  We only get land for those who are
pre-registered.  Mail-in registrations are already closed.  Online
registrations close on Thursday Feb 18th.  You can register online here:
http://acceps.ansteorra.org/GW2010/gw_event_main.php?eid=105

After you have pre-registered, please fill out the following information
for each person and send it to me at donnchadh at cornelius.norman.ok.us

SCA Name:

Mundane Name

Tent Size (without ropes / with ropes).  If you're staying in someone
else's tent, put their name here instead.

Period or Mundane Tent:

Door on long side or short side of tent:

Arrival time (Sun morning, Mon evening, etc.):

Cell phone (optional):

In Service,
Baron Donnchadh
Namron Land Steward